Friday, September 4, 2009

Saying Goodbye



I was so fortunate to have two going away parties before I left New York! The first was at my work. We had a bbq--with an actual grill in the backyard. Such a luxury in NYC. It was very fun, despite the fact we were stuck inside because of the rain.

The next party was my "surprise" party. It was held at St. Andrew's Restaurant, a Scottish place off of Times Square. It was very good and I liked the theme! Here are some photos: Okay, maybe not. I am trying to work with Flickr, but am having problems. And am still too jet-lagged to deal. So I am attaching one or two photos here. Thanks to David Weitzenhoffer for the photos.

Thanks to everyone for both of my parties! I felt very loved. I promise to be a better blogger soon.

2 comments:

  1. Jet lag going east is hard on people. Especially me. :) Hey! You're in NL! Where are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am outside of Amsterdam in Bennebroek. Very pretty suburb! My sister lives here now--so am on vacation before I have to start school.

    ReplyDelete